This adventure includes up to five hours of unbelievable marine wildlife sightings, from southern resident whales to seals and more!
- Daily 30-minute sunset cruise
- Relaxing and beautiful views of wildlife with the setting sun
White Rock Cruise at Sunset
Watch the setting sun as you enjoy a relaxing, beautiful sunset cruise along the shores of Semiahmoo Bay, Birch Point, Kwomais Point, cruising past the infamous 49th Parallel markers, the Peace Arch Monument, and the resort with its gold rush and cannery historical structures, before heading out into the Bay to take in the sights and snap some photos. This is similar to our Harbour Tour but the sunset option provides you with the opportunity to get both amazing wildlife photos as well as stunning sunset shots!
Keep your cameras at the ready to capture harbour seals, porpoises, eagles, and other wildlife. During this 30-minute tour, experience the thrill of riding in a Zodiac Hurricane 733!
- Not recommended for those in poor health, or those who are pregnant.
- Children should be at least six years old — younger only at manager’s discretion at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel/delay any trip due to weather conditions, mechanical problems, or unforeseen circumstances. Boats may also be late due to the above.
- We reserve the right to assign vessels.
- Our BC sunset cruises may vary in duration.