Biggs killer whales, humpback whales, grey whales, minke whales, sea lions, harbor porpoise, seals, and more, amidst B.C.’s spectacular world-class scenery.
- Daily 30-minute sunset cruise
- Relaxing and beautiful views of the setting sun
- Departs from Crescent Beach Marina and cruises off of the coast of White Rock, BC
White Rock Sunset Cruise
Enjoy the beauty of the setting sun against the backdrop of BC’s stunning scenery, with our White Rock Sunset Cruise. Departing from Cresent Beach Marina, 40 minutes from downtown Vancouver, this relaxing sunset cruise allows you to observe marine wildlife along the shores of Semiahmoo Bay and Boundary Bay. Enjoy a comfortable ride aboard Spartan 01, our 34ft rigid hull inflatable boat with heated cabin and onboard washroom.
Ask us about booking a Private Charter for your corporate event or special occasion.
- Not recommended for those in poor health, or those who are pregnant. Please consult your doctor. Inform captain of any concerns prior to boarding and anytime throughout your trip.
- Call us anytime with any questions or to seek clarification.
- Children should be at least six years old — younger only at manager’s discretion at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to postpone or delay any trip due to weather conditions, mechanical or unforeseen circumstances. Boats may also be late due to the above.
- We reserve the right to assign vessels.
- Our BC sunset cruises may vary in duration.
- Guests required to sign a waiver during booking.