Enjoy the beauty of the setting sun while you observe the marine wildlife along the shores of Semiahmoo Bay and Boundary Bay.
Important COVID-19 Update
At White Rock Sea Tours and Whale Watch Vancouver, our guests’ safety is of utmost importance and that is why we are taking extra precautions for our staff, crew, and our passengers. Please note the new procedures that we have in place:
- All guests are required to bring their own face mask.
- All guests are asked to maintain a social distance of 6 ft/2 meters from others and follow all protocols as detailed by public health.
- All guests must complete a waiver and ensure that all contact information is recorded prior to attending.
- We ask that anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms to please reschedule your trip for a future date.
For more information on our COVID-19 procedures, visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Biggs killer whales, humpback whales, grey whales, minke whales, sea lions, harbor porpoise, seals, and more, amidst B.C.’s spectacular world-class scenery.
- 3-5 Hours Duration 3-5 Hours
Honour your loved one at sea. Our caring staff can help plan your loved one’s memorial service. We offer our vessel and captain for your service and can assist you in spreading your loved one’s ashes off the coast of Crescent Beach and White Rock.
Why Book With Us?
- We offer BC’s most thrilling whale watching experience. We have the highest rated reviews on Google, Facebook, & TripAdvisor.
- Our Polaris Spartan 34ft rigid hull inflatable boat (RIB) provides a safe and comfortable journey, including a heated cabin and onboard washroom. We also provide Mustang floater suits and rain gear for your comfort.
- We specialize in tours of 12 guests per boat for better viewing and excitement. Our captains only have one trip per day allowing time to give you the best cruise experience.
- Our captains are all Coast Guard trained and Transport Canada certified. We are members of the Pacific Whale Watch Association.
- We have a 90% sighting guarantee – We guarantee it or your next trip is free.
- We offer the best value. We enjoy what we do, “turning moments into memories.”
- We take you to the highest recorded places for killer whale sightings off the coast of British Columbia.
- We are the only whale watching tour in Greater Vancouver that includes a pit stop for refreshments and lunch at terrific island eateries!
Gift Certificates for All Occasions
Give your loved one the gift of adventure with a gift certificate for a whale watching adventure, sunset cruise, fireworks cruise, or a boat cruise.
We’ve relocated to the Crescent Beach Marina.
White Rock Sea Tours & Whale Watch Vancouver is now located at Crescent Beach Marina, located in Crescent Beach, a beachside community 40 minutes from downtown Vancouver and steps away from local shops, ice cream parlours, and eateries. We provide thrilling whale watching adventures and harbour cruises amidst stunning scenery and wildlife. Encounter the breathtaking whales that swim through these waters and enjoy unforgettable moments at sea. Book your whale watching adventure today!