Biggs killer whales, humpback whales, grey whales, minke whales, sea lions, harbor porpoise, seals, and more, amidst B.C.’s spectacular world-class scenery.
Featured Whale Watching Trips & Boat Tours in Vancouver
Book a private charter for your group! Great for holidays, special events, and romantic getaways. Available year-round.
Honour your loved one at sea. Our caring staff can help plan your loved one’s memorial service. We offer our vessel and captain for your service and can assist you in spreading your loved one’s ashes off the coast of Crescent Beach and White Rock.
Why Book With Us?
- We offer a thrilling educational whale watching experience. We have excellent reviews on Google, Facebook, & TripAdvisor.
- Our rigid hull inflatable boats (RHIB) are fun, safe and comfortable, have a heated cabin and onboard washroom. We provide Mustang floater suits and rain gear for your comfort.
- We specialize in small groups for better viewing and excitement. We limit the number of trips per day allowing time to give you the best experience.
- Our experienced captains and naturalists are Coast Guard trained and Transport Canada certified.
- 100% Guarantee ★ Sightings are guaranteed from April to October (if we don’t see whales you can come back for free for life), and likely from November to March.
- We are Pacific Whale Watch Association (PWWA) members, committed to education, conservation, and responsible whale watching. Our network is in constant contact, keeping each other updated on whale sightings.
What Guests Have to Say About Our Vancouver Whale Watching Trips
Gift Certificates for All Occasions
Give your loved one the gift of adventure with a gift certificate of any amount.