This beautiful and relaxing 30-minute sunset cruise lets you take in the beauty of the setting sun while you observe the marine wildlife.
- BC whale watching tours may vary in duration between three to five hours
- All safety equipment provided including Mustang flotation suits
- Whales will be seen!
Salish Sea Whale Watching Adventure
White Rock Sea Tours whisks you across the ocean to the breathtaking Gulf and San Juan Islands where you watch whales and other wildlife in their natural habitat. It is an unforgettable whale watching trip of a lifetime!
Have your cameras ready as you travel across Semiahmoo Bay, into the Georgia Strait on the Salish Sea, where the views are unparalleled. This enchanting journey features secluded bays, secret coves, and spectacular world-class scenery.
We seek out transient killer whales, humpback whales, Grey whales, Minke whales, sea lions, Harbor porpoise, seals and more! The boat takes lunch and breaks on the islands throughout the trip. Favorite spots include Saturna Lighthouse Pub, Port Browning, Poet’s Cove Resort, and Port Sidney (all family-friendly).
Every whale watching trip is different as we explore the Canadian Gulf Islands, the US San Juan Islands, and beyond in search of whales and other wildlife. Our trips are approximately three to five hours in duration. Join us on our whale watching adventure for a thrilling eco adventure on the BC coast!
We guarantee that you will see whales, other marine mammals, and breathtaking scenery, or we invite you back on a future trip! We are members of the Pacific Whale Watch Association, a large network which allows us the opportunity to communicate with all other tour operators enabling us to guarantee your adventure. Sightings are guaranteed from April to October, and likely from November to March.
What to Wear
We provide life jackets and Mustang Survival floatation suits, which provide you with warmth and floatation. We have one and two piece suits, XS to XXXL.
Guests should wear layered clothing. Depending on the time of year and the weather, it is recommended you wear a fleece sweater and bring gloves and a toque (knit cap). Waterproof footwear is good, and consider bringing a rain jacket and pants if you have them, plus sunglasses, a smile, and a lots of enthusiasm for adventure!
- Not recommended for those in poor health, or those who are pregnant. Please consult your doctor. Inform captain of any concerns prior to boarding and anytime throughout your trip.
- Call us anytime with any questions or to seek clarification.
- Children should be at least six years old — younger only at manager’s discretion at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to rebook or delay trips due to weather conditions, mechanical or unforeseen circumstances.
- We reserve the right to assign vessels.
- Tours may vary in duration.
- Guests required to sign a waiver during booking.