Biggs killer whales, humpback whales, grey whales, minke whales, sea lions, harbor porpoise, seals, and more, amidst B.C.’s spectacular world-class scenery.
- Daily 30-minute cruise
- Great opportunity to take photos of marine wildlife and scenery
- Departs from Crescent Beach Marina
Enjoy a relaxing 30-minute cruise along the shores of Semiahmoo Bay and Boundary Bay. Keep your cameras ready to capture pictures of harbour seals, porpoise, eagles, and other wildlife as well as the scenic mountains and beautiful British Columbia coastline. This daily cruise departs from Crescent Beach Marina, just 40 minutes from downtown Vancouver, and starts at just $40 a person.
Ask us about booking a Private Charter for your corporate event or special occasion.
- Not recommended for those in poor health, or those who are pregnant. Please consult your doctor. Inform captain of any concerns prior to boarding and anytime throughout your trip.
- Call us anytime with any questions or to seek clarification.
- Children should be at least six years old — younger only at the manager’s discretion at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to postpone or delay any trip due to weather conditions, mechanical or unforeseen circumstances. Boats may also be late due to the above.
- We reserve the right to assign vessels.
- Tours may vary in duration.
- Guests required to sign a waiver during booking.