Starting at $40 | Great Photo Opportunities | Offered Daily
This daily 30-minute cruise starts at just $40 a person and offer beautiful views and great opportunities to snap photos of marine wildlife.
Enjoy a relaxing but exhilarating cruise along the shores of Semiahmoo Bay, Birch Point, Kwomais Point, cruising past the infamous 49th Parallel markers, the Peace Arch Monument, and the resort with its gold rush and cannery historical structures, before heading out into the Bay to take in the sights and snap some photos.
Keep your cameras at the ready to capture harbour seals, porpoises, eagles, and other wildlife. During this 30-minute excursion with White Rock Sea Tours, experience the thrill of riding in a Zodiac Hurricane 733!
- Not recommended for those in poor health, or those who are pregnant.
- Children should be at least 6 years old — younger only at manager’s discretion at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel/delay any trip due to weather conditions, mechanical problems, or unforeseen circumstances. Boats may also be late due to the above.
- We reserve the right to assign vessels.
- Tours may vary in duration.
White Rock Sea Tours and Whale Watching is a family owned and operated local business that offers guests the opportunity for adventure, exploring our magnificent islands and the animals that flourish in the Salish Sea.
White Rock Sea Tours
Email: [email protected]
Address: White Rock Pier
White Rock Promenade
White Rock, BC V4A6M2